Most of the photography are 100% 3D Rendered
Creative consulting is a product and brand marketing initiative, luxury design is simply our process and chinese culture is our purpose. Day one our product started with a dress. Our understanding of technology and our ability to make things look expensive took that product into a world of luxury and corporations looking to raise their standards.
Our Mission 我們的使命
The evolution of Chinese culture is our mission. This probably sounds a little bit unconventional but this is our purpose. China is becoming one of the worlds fastest growing economies. As someone of Hong Kong decent born and raised in Canada the country with the most stable economy, we think the key to continuing the relevance of Chinese culture is integrating creativity.
What We've Achieved
- Random House Publishers - Style Diaries Collaboration (2009)
- The Steven Lewis Foundation - Dare to Wear Love Fashion Show (2011) Featured at Textile Museum of Canada
- Toronto Public Library - Book Lovers Ball (2011) In collaboration with Margaret Atwood.
- IMG - LG/World MasterCard Fashion Week (2011-2012) Three Seasons
- Perrier - Official Social Influencer of (2013 to Present)
- UNACTO - United Nations Association of Toronto (2013) Creative Director Chair - Board of Directors
- Studio N-1 - Collaboration with Architect Christos Marcopoulos (2012) Designed and assisted with conceptual projected titled "Hu-Mannequin"
- TOMS - Sunglass Collection Launch for Toronto (2012)
- E-Talk - Collaboration with 90210's Shenae Grimes (2012)
- Heart and Stroke Foundation - Heart Truth Fashion Show (2012) Designed and Produced Dress for MTV Host Jessi Cruikshank